Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Words of Wisdom


"Love, Love, Love.
You Have to Love,
And if you Don't Get Love Right,
You Have To Move On
And Forgive.
And Then You Have To Remember
That You've Forgiven,
Or Else You Can't Move On,
And If You Don't Move On,
You'll Surely End Up...
Bitter."
- From the Book "I Hope You Dance"-

I really liked this quote in this book, that I've always seen in our bedroom, but never picked up to read, then the other day I did and it had a lot of good stuff in it. I liked this particular quote because I know that most people have been in relationships that have ended badly, mostly because the other person was abusive in some way or another. But if when you get out of that relationship, and you can't move on from them, every relationship you have in the future won't work out.

"Hope Takes Never Ceasing
To Be Amazed...
Wearing
Your Soul On Your Sleeve...
Holding
Your Breath, Waiting To Hear
'I Love You, Too...'
Believing
That Tomorrow Could Be Better Than Today...
That You'll Get a Second Chance...
That You'll Make A Difference...
That You'll Matter."
-From the Same Book-

I liked this quote too because I think it's important to hope and dream. Without dreams life would be boring, without hoping, you wouldn't have much to look forward to. I think it's important to always stay positive, and realize that it's not the end of the world (unless it actually is, then you can be negative!), and that life moves on. Having this kind of attitude will make the days go by quicker and happier if you keep dreaming and hoping.

1 comment:

Keith Roberts said...

i like these quotes. Ive never heard of that book. That picture is pretty cool too. Is it real?